The lion dancing dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D in China) and during the Tang Dynasty (716-907 A.D.) it was at its peak. It is an important tradition in China, and it is believed to bring luck and happiness.
Delivery: 1-7 days FREE worldwide shipping to your door
Size: Size 3 which suits most adults (Size 1, 2, 4 are also in stock. Feel free to leave us a note about the size number you need when you order)
Material: Top 100% natural long wool, high quality durable traditional fabrics and materials
Handicraft: Handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen using top long natural sheep wool, Pure silk and durable fabric
1. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
2. The eyes and ears are able to flap;
3. Traditional style.
1. Happy festival celebration;
2. Opening celebration;
3. Top professional dancing competition;
4. Big business opening ceremony celebration;
5. Martial arts practice and performance;
6. Arts display, decoration and collection
7. Professional martial arts practice and performance拢禄
7. Stage performance.
This lion dancing costume is made up of the following parts:
1. The natural wool lion head;
2. The long natural wool lion tail;
3. The natural wool lion collar;
4. Two pair of natural wool lion pants;
5. Two pairs of natural wool lion claws.
This complete set of lion dancing costumes include all parts already. Besides, here are extra FREE gifts:
1. Lion dancing Performance Instruction DVD
2. Lion dancing Accompany Music CD3. Traditional Silk Red Scroll which values $100 and being used a lot during lion dancing performance.
Be Customized with Your Own Logo Design Free: if you want the traditional craftsmen to Tailor-made your name or several words on Top handmade lion head and the collar, feel free to leave us a message on the order form. This Tailor-made-made service is free.
If you have some requirements (such as urgent delivery or gift package etc.), feel free to leave us a message on the order form. This special custom-made service has no extra cost too.